Monday, March 15, 2010

This week

This week we are mainly going to work on our games so that they are finished by the time school ends. I haven't done much to my game since my last blog post other than linking a few of the scenes. I also decided not to make a movable character for my game seeing how it is going to be a trivia game and you won't need to be able to move. This week I am going to put up 2 qoutes of the week since I didn't post one last week.

Qoute of the Week-
"The best way to convince a fool that he is wrong is to let him have it his own way."-Josh Billings
"Electricity is actually made up of extremely tiny particles called electron, that you cannot see with the naked eye unless you have been drinking."-Dave Barry

Quote of the Day-
"Good judgement comes from experience, experience comes from bad judgement."-Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment