Thursday, February 4, 2010

What we did

This week we have done a worksheet on how to copy stuff from other .FLA files. Yesterday I saved some files onto my computer that I can hopefully upload to the Wiki when I get home.

"Quote of the week"
"Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really. Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, So go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success." – Thomas J. Watson

1 comment:

  1. Austin, it's great that you are moving along in the curriculum. I would really like to see the files you have created as a result of working through certain units. It's confusing sometimes to read the blogs about things accomplished but not to see the result of your work on the wiki. Let me know when you have uploaded your work to the wiki, so that I can exlore your wiki page further!

    ReplyDelete